Switzer Fellows brown bag lunch
Fellows and Foundation Executive Director Lissa Widoff will meet in Oakland for a brown bag lunch to talk about the new presidential administration and Congress, and the effects of proposed new policies on Fellows' work.
- Date: Friday, March 31, 2017
- Time: 12 - 1:30 pm
- Location: Fellows will meet in the 2nd Floor Conference Room at CEH.
The entrance to the building is on 22nd Street. The building is light green.
When you go to the second floor, take a right out of the elevators. The conference room is at the end of the hall.
Directions to Center for Environmental Health from BART:
- Exit at 19th Street Downtown Oakland station.
- Walk north on Broadway toward 22nd Street (three-minute walk).
- Turn left onto 22nd Street.
For driving directions and parking information: Contact Erin Lloyd, Program Director.